Transat's mission is to brighten up everyday life with the joy of the holidays, which is why we are looking for ambassadors to fill our contact centers agent positions.
Specializing in vacation travel, the contact centers agent will be responsible for answering customer calls for all questions relating to domestic and international flights as well as assisting customers before and during their stays. They have the skills allowing them to find advantageous solutions to sometimes complex situations.
Once they have mastered the tasks related to their functions, it will be possible for the contact centers agent to evolve within the team by adding product skills (packages, hotels, excursions, cars).
- Respond to incoming calls from external customers (B2C) and travel agents (B2B) by demonstrating listening, empathy, and a sincere desire to provide unparalleled service;
- Promote the products of the Transat brand (fare classes, seat selection, luggage, special services, insurance, financing requirements, etc.);
- Assist customers at the airport and at destination;
- Process requests for flight reservations and modifications to existing files;
- Inform and advise customers to finalize sales of packages, flights, à la carte hotels and cars (following the addition of product skills);
- Act as user expert for customers browsing our websites;
- Follow up with clients on ongoing files.
• Duration of training: approximately 12 days;
• Schedule of training: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.;
• Type of training: online;
• Location of training: 300 Léo-Pariseau in Montreal or teleworking;
• Place of work after the training: teleworking;
• Full time (between 37.5h and 40h) or part time (minimum 30h);
• The agent must be available between 9 p.m. and 8 a.m., 7 days a week;
• The work schedule is confirmed one month in advance (weekdays and weekends).