Join our Leisure Travel Agent team.
We hire people who love travel and enthusiastically share their passion with our clients while helping plan their dream vacations. Work with Transat Travel and you can realize your dream vacations too!
- Advising clients on travel options offered by our various partners;
- Network and promote new travel business and grow your repeat client base;
- Meet established monthly and yearly sales and revenue targets;
- Quickly determine specific client needs and source solutions using all tools available;
- Sell travel packages in all product categories including the preparation of complex itineraries using various booking platforms (Apollo; Sirev);
- Be alert to changing trends; customer needs and be able to adapt the services to the client’s needs even when difficult circumstances arise.
Here are a few of the many perks we offer:
- Paid travel professional and industry training: Domestic and international products and Industry specific software – Apollo, Sirev;
- Unlimited earning potential selling reputable brands;
- Earn confirmed passes on Air Transat flights;
- Unlimited standby passes on Air Transat and our partners;
- Flexible Medical and Dental benefits to suit you and your family’s needs;
- RRSP contributions with a % matched by the company;
- 3 weeks paid vacation, 5 paid mobile days plus 7 paid sick days; annually;
- Option to participate in a Stock Purchase Program.