Come aboard a company that is committed and human, ready for new challenges and that needs you! To continue to brighten the daily lives of our customers with the joy of vacationing, the Transat team is looking for operational support agents.
Help us reach new heights by joining our team of travel enthusiasts and you will benefit from our advantages to discover our destinations on board the best leisure airline in the world!
The incumbent is responsible for notifying travel agents or clients in a timely manner of any changes to their travel (change of schedule, day, aircraft type, hotel change, flight cancellation, etc.), as well as making changes to files as required. In addition, the incumbent provides support to passengers and agencies making flight and hotel reservations through distribution channels (including B2B, B2C and GDS).
At Transat, you will have access to:
- Salary of $17.91/hr;
- 3 weeks vacation;
- 5 floating vacations;
- Group insurance;
- Flexible telecommuting up to 100%;
- Upon hiring, 2 airline tickets in Transat destinations and unlimited standby tickets;
- A dynamic team and a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities;
- An excellent opportunity to learn and grow in a world renowned company.
Your schedule :
- Full time (37.5 hrs/week);
- Part time (22.5hrs or 30hrs/week);
- Flexibility with student schedule;
- You will need to be available between 6am and midnight, 7 days a week;
- The work schedule is confirmed one month in advance (days, evenings and weekends);
- Night shift possible on occasion (exceptional situations only).
Your responsibilities in brief :
- Respond to travel agent inquiries;
- Assist Travel Agents in processing various requests and booking flights on multiple computer systems;
- Make changes to files according to booking conditions;
- Adjust billing of files as a result of changes;
- Ensure that all other files affected by a change are processed;
- Follow up in close collaboration with various departments such as accounting, customer service, products, etc;
- Answer questions and requests for changes from passengers on their flight reservations;
- Follow up on files with special requests while respecting deadlines;
- Track and send travel documents;
- Any other operational tasks to support the team.
What is expected of you :
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience or other relevant experience;
- Excellent ability to use and access various computer applications;
- Bilingualism (French and English) both written and spoken, knowledge of a third language is an asset.
- To succeed, you will need to :
- Complete approximately 5 weeks of paid online training;
- Obtain the OPC/TICO certification (offered by Air Transat);
- Work in a team environment;
- Be able to work under pressure;
- Be autonomous and detail oriented;
- Respect deadlines;