Montreal, July 20, 2011
Transat Holidays continues to promote its 2011-2012 Sun Collection by showcasing the best of Panama, one of the latest additions to its destinations. Air Transat’s direct flights make it easy to experience the unique geography, exuberant natural habitat and vibrant urban life this country is known for.
Among Transat Holidays’ exclusive properties are the brand new Westin Playa Bonita and the Intercontinental Playa Bonita Resort & Spa, offering a superior level of comfort and service that guarantee a memorable vacation on Panama’s Pacific coast. In addition to these properties, Transat Holidays provides a selection of hotels ranging from luxurious urban complexes to peaceful havens in Panama’s rainforest.
Transat Holidays products in Panama:
- Exclusive to Transat Holidays – The Westin Playa Bonita *****
- Exclusive to Transat Holidays – Intercontinental Playa Bonita Resort & Spa ****½
- Le Meridien Panama *****
- Crowne Plaza Panama ****
- Gamboa Rainforest Resort ****
Direct flights to Panama are scheduled from:
- Montreal: Year-round
- Toronto: Year-round
- Saskatoon: One flight every Monday, from December 19, 2011 to March 5, 2012
- Winnipeg: One flight every Wednesday, from December 21, 2011 to March 28, 2012
- Regina: One flight every Monday, from December 19, 2011 to March 5, 2012
- Calgary: One flight every Tuesday, from November 2, 2011 to March 28, 2012
- Edmonton: One flight every Wednesday, from November 2nd to December 14, 2011 and one flight every Tuesday, from December 20, 2011 to April 17 2012
- Vancouver: One flight every Tuesday, from December 20, 2011, to April 17, 2012
About Transat Holidays
Year-round, Transat Holidays provides its customers across Canada with a full range of holiday products. It offers sun vacations, with a choice of more than 140 hotels, mainly in the Caribbean, Mexico and Florida, along with an impressive array of flights, packages and tours to some 30 European destinations. Transat Holidays also offers more than 100 cruises all around the world.