Montreal, Qc, Canada, March 7, 2006
Jean-Marc Eustache, Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of Transat A.T. Inc, as well as François Laurin, Chief Financial Officer and Vice-President, Finance and Administration, invite media to attend the Corporation’s Annual and special meeting of shareholders. During the assembly, Transat officials will review the Company’s achievements from the past year and present first-quarter earnings for the period ending January 31, 2006.
A media briefing will take place immediately after the shareholders meeting. For media who cannot attend, please note a conference call with analysts will be held later in the afternoon.
Annual shareholders’ meeting:
· What: Transat A.T. Inc. Annual Meeting.
· When: 10 a.m.(EST), March 15, 2006
· Where: International Civil Aviation Organization, Room 3, 999 University St., Montreal.
· Webcast : www.transat.com
· Media briefing: Follows meeting in Room E. at around 11 a.m.
Conference call – first-quarter results from 2006:
· Time: 3 p.m. (EST).
· Phone number: 1-800-408-3053.
· Conference name: Transat.
· Webcast : www.transat.com.