Montreal, June 17, 2014 - Transat, one of the largest integrated tourism companies in the world and Canada’s holiday travel leader, has enhanced its South offer of Transat Holidays and Nolitours, thereby making it easier for the many different kinds of vacationers to choose the type of Sun holiday that best meets their needs.
Transat’s 2014-2015 Sun offer includes:
- 30 destinations, including 2 new ones: Martinique and Guadeloupe
- Over 440 hotels, with 50 exclusive resorts, including Decameron resorts and Azul Fives by Karisma
- New collections to meet the needs of all types of vacationers: R&R, Sun Savvy, Family and Lookéa
- Enticing Early Booking promotions that make vacations that much more accessible
“Transat moves to the forefront once more by featuring even more specifically-designed vacation options that truly meet the needs and desires of vacationers,” stated Annick Guérard, General Manager, Transat Tours Canada. “Our collections will enable travellers to plan family vacations, R&R filled getaways for couples, voyages of discovery for the more adventurous or holidays at some of the top surfing destinations. Transat also promises the best flight experience in the country, thanks to its newly redesigned Air Transat cabin, Kids Club and attentive in-flight service.”
Even more choices…
For sun-lovers looking for a sure value
Transat Holidays introduces its new Sun Savvy Collection, which features 22, 4-star hotels exclusive to Transat in 13 destinations. Offering a congenial atmosphere and great value for money, this new affordable collection’s hotels are well-liked by consumers, who have demonstrated a high level of satisfaction. The collection now includes the Decameron resorts in Central America.
New! For vacationers who want to opt for total relaxation
Transat Holidays introduces its new R & R Collection, where adults can indulge in a truly relaxing vacation in intimate surroundings. This new collection takes into consideration every last detail to ensure all its resorts provide a real adult-only (18+) vacation. Guests enjoy: luxury accommodation, a tranquil atmosphere, unlimited à la carte dining, and free, unlimited WiFi.
An enhanced family offer… for a memorable vacation
Because all families are unique, the Transat Holidays Family Collection and Nolitours’ noliKids have been enhanced so they meet everyone’s needs. They’ve introduced hotels in five new categories: For the little ones, for families travelling with babies and toddlers, Waves of fun, for families with children aged 4-12, Cool for teens, for families travelling with teenagers, Big fun for big families, for families of five or more, and Kids’ promotion, where children stay and eat free.
A new club… because vacations are for having fun
Nolitours introduces Club Lookéa this year. This European concept includes a French team that leads the activities and ensures an exceptionally friendly environment that features lively entertainment and a panoply of exciting sports, along with fun activities for the entire family – all of it in French! Club Lookéa is offered in five all-inclusive Nolitours hotels in Varadero, Punta Cana, Riviera Maya and Panama.
For vacationers looking for an enhanced vacation experience
Looking for a luxury vacation or one filled with new discoveries? Transat Holidays and Nolitours continue to feature their very popular, exclusive collections:
- The Luxury Collection features upscale resorts designed to provide the ultimate in pampering, tranquillity and privilege in intimate settings.
- The Distinction Collection was designed for vacationers looking for a superior travel experience offering privileges, exclusive to Transat Holidays clients. This year, many resorts have been added to the collection, including the Ocean Blue Club Sapphire and Paradisus Cancun Emerald Club. Vacationers now have even more choices.
- For vacationers who would like to combine a relaxing stay at the beach with a dash of history and culture, Transat Holidays continues to offer its Experience Collection, including Experience Collection Haiti, which features various itineraries in the Pearl of the Antilles. Travellers choosing one of these packages will enjoy a memory-filled getaway they will remember for years to come.
- noliDUO de Nolitours introduces new combinations in Rio Perdido and Liberia in Costa Rica, and Camaguey and Santa Lucia in Cuba.
Transat continues its efforts to raise awareness in the field of sustainable tourism, by promoting eco-responsible practices among its hotel partners. As of today, over 100 Transat Holidays and Nolitours South hotels have been certified by the Global Sustainable Tourism Council, the worldwide benchmark for sustainable tourism.
Book early and take advantage of our Sun promotions
Transat Holidays and Nolitours offer enticing season launch promotions that make vacations even more accessible.
About Transat Holidays
Year-round, Transat Holidays provides its customers across Canada with a full range of holiday products. It offers sun vacations, mainly in the Caribbean, Mexico and Florida, along with an impressive array of flights, packages and tours to some 30 European destinations. Transat Holidays also offers more than 100 cruises all around the world.
Nolitours offers its customers across Canada a wide variety of competitively priced holiday packages available year-round, for sun destinations in the Caribbean, Mexico and Central and South America.
About Air Transat
Air Transat is Canada’s leading holiday travel airline. Every year, it carries some 3 million passengers to nearly 60 destinations in 30 countries aboard its fleet of Boeing narrow-body and Airbus wide-body jets. The company employs approximately 2,000 people. Air Transat is a business unit of Transat A.T. Inc., an integrated international tour operator with more than 60 destination countries and that distributes products in over 50 countries.