MONTREAL, May 18, 2018 /CNW Telbec/ - Transat A. T. Inc. has been recognized as Canada's 12th most attractive employer brand in the annual Randstad Employer Brand Research (REBR) survey. The survey asks employees and job-seekers aged 18 to 65 which companies they would prefer to work for.
"We are very happy to be named among the 15 top employer brands in Canada," said Christophe Hennebelle, Vice-President, Human Resources and Corporate Affairs, Transat. "Our positive image as an employer is conveyed by our impassioned employees, who are enthusiastic about the company because we ascribe such importance to their aspirations as well as the values that speak to them. The strength of our employer brand is further confirmed by our excellent showing in Forbes magazine's annual ranking of Canada's Best Employers," he added.
The winners were determined by an impartial survey evaluating the attractiveness of the 150 largest employers in the country. REBR survey participants ranked companies according to 10 factors: salary and benefits, career progression, financial health, contributions to society, interesting job content, job security, work atmosphere de travail, use of the latest technology, reputation, and work-life balance.
Transat A.T. Inc. is a leading integrated international tourism company specializing in holiday travel. It offers vacation packages, hotel stays and air travel under the Transat and Air Transat brands to some 60 destinations in 26 countries in the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Based in Montreal, the company has 5,000 employees. Transat is firmly committed to sustainable tourism development, as reflected in its multiple corporate responsibility initiatives over the past 10 years, and was awarded Travelife Partner status in 2016 (TSX: TRZ).
Recent distinctions and awards (2017-2018)
- Named world's second-best leisure airline and best in North America at the Skytrax World Airline Awards
- Ranked by Atmosfair among the world's Top 20 airlines for energy efficiency
- Voted Best Leisure/Charter Airline and Best Tour Operator at the Agents' Choice Awards presented by Baxter Travel Media
- Voted Best Airline and Best Tour Operator at the Trophées Uni-Vers awards organized by the Association des Agents de Voyages du Québec
- Ranked among Canada's Best Employers and second-best airline on Forbes magazine's 2017 ranking
- Named one of the Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights
SOURCE Transat A.T. Inc.
Media: Transat A.T. Inc., Odette Trottier, Director, Communications and Corporate Affairs, firstname.lastname@example.org, 514 908-8891