Montreal, September 20, 2018 – Transat has couples dreaming with its new Weddings brochure. It’s filled with customizable options for lovers seeking an ideal setting for a memorable ceremony, a corner of paradise to renew their vows or a choice destination for a romantic honeymoon.
Packed with useful tips, presented in association with Weddingbells
Wedding couples can always count on Transat when planning their special day. For the third year in a row, the brochure’s 80+ pages include a special section with exclusive content by Weddingbells. In it, readers will find a 12-month countdown for a hassle-free destination wedding, ideas for adding local colour to the celebrations, pointers for snapping memorable pictures and, of course, key fashion and beauty tips.
Plus, Transat makes finding the perfect place to walk down the aisle a breeze. The brochure lists more than 230 hotels from top chains, with the specifics on what’s included in hotel and wedding packages. Couples can choose from 26 destinations, such as Mexico, Dominican Republic and Cuba, which are always popular, as well as Costa Rica, Haiti, Panama, Colombia, Jamaica, and more.
Transat advantages for wedding couples
By booking a group package with Transat to celebrate their union, couples enjoy an array of advantages:
- The first 30 wedding guests who book with Transat will not be required to pay a deposit until 90 days after the booking date or 60 days before departure. The wedding couple benefit from a wedding planning trip to the resort. They also get an upgrade to Option Plus on Air Transat (and all the privileges that entails), additional carry-on for the wedding gown, a $500 travel voucher for future vacations, the Price Drop Guarantee and a $100 credit for pre-booked excursions.
Weddings at sea
For a smooth-sailing wedding, celebrating nuptials on board a cruise ship is another great option. There’s nothing to plan—the cruise line charts the course to the big day, creating a personalized ceremony. And with Transat’s new all-in-one cruise packages that include roundtrip flight, transfers and cruise, it’s never been easier for couples to say their vows at sea.
Transat A.T. Inc. is a leading integrated international tourism company specializing in holiday travel. It offers vacation packages, hotel stays and air travel under the Transat and Air Transat brands to some 60 destinations in 26 countries in the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Based in Montreal, the company has 5,000 employees. Transat is firmly committed to sustainable tourism development, as reflected in its multiple corporate responsibility initiatives over the past 10 years, and was awarded Travelife Partner status in 2016 (TSX: TRZ).
Recent distinctions and awards (2017-2018)
- Named World’s Best Leisure Airline at the Skytrax World Airline Awards
- Ranked by Atmosfair among the world’s Top 20 airlines for energy efficiency
- Voted Best Leisure/Charter Airline and Best Tour Operator at the Agents’ Choice Awards presented by Baxter Travel Media
- Voted Best Airline and Best Tour Operator at the Trophées Uni-Vers awards organized by the Association des Agents de Voyages du Québec
- Ranked among Canada’s Best Employers and second-best airline on Forbes magazine’s 2017 list
- Named one of the Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights
Contact: Marie-Annick Lalande, Public Relations and Marketing Advisor, Transat Tours Canada - 514-987-1616, ext. 4076