Montreal, January 14, 2019 – Air Transat, named the 2018 World’s Best Leisure Airline at the Skytrax World Airline Awards, knows how important vacations are.
And the carrier, whose mission is to brighten the everyday with the joy of the vacations, once again reminds Canadians of how precious this time away is, with a new video and a promotion.
“It’s the New Year, a time when we make resolutions and think about what matters most to us. So we wanted to help a group of employees realize what vacations really mean to them,” explains Geneviève LeBrun, Vice-President of Marketing at Transat. “We understand the transformative power a holiday can have, and that’s the message we’re conveying in this video.”
See the video that shows how Air Transat, in collusion with a false human resources advisor, has put in place a rather unusual holiday policy, creating a surprise among a group of workers.
The Vacation Resolution Sale
Short on resolution for 2019? So why not take one to bask in the sunshine of the Caribbean, Central and South America, Mexico or Florida? This is what Transat is encouraging Canadians to do by offering them discounts of up to 40% on its Southern packages, for all bookings made by January 22, 2019.
Vacation Intervention video
- Creative director: Brian Gill
- Copywriter: Andrew Lord
- Artistic director: Etienne Goulet
- Consultants: Ariane Poitras, Camille Joly
- Agency producer: Stéphanie Merizzi
- Production house : Mike Kirsch, Mile Inn
- Casting: Jigsaw
- Offline Editor: Benoît Marcoux
- Colourist: Mélanie Fordham
- Online editor: Benoît Marcoux
- Director: Yan Del Santo, Mile Inn
- Sound: Jacob, LaMajeure
About Air Transat
Air Transat is Canada’s number one holiday airline. It flies to some 60 destinations in more than 25 countries in the Americas and Europe, offers domestic and feeder flights within Canada, and carries some 5 million passengers every year. Based in Montreal, the company employs 3,000 people. Air Transat is a business unit of Transat A.T. Inc., a leading integrated international tourism company specializing in holiday travel and offering vacation packages, hotel stays and air travel. Transat was awarded Travelife certification in 2018 in recognition of its commitment to sustainable development.
Recent distinctions and awards (2017-2018)
- Named World’s Best Leisure Airline at the Skytrax World Airline Awards
- Voted Best Leisure/Charter Airline at the Agents’ Choice Awards presented by Baxter Travel Media
- Voted Best Airline at the Trophées Uni-Vers awards organized by the Association des Agents de Voyages du Québec
Information: Marie-Annick Lalande, Advisor, Public Relations and Marketing, Transat - 514 987-1616, ext. 4076